"To UZTM Director, comrade Muzrukov
UZTM Military Representative, comrade Mitrofanov
GAU FPO Chief
NKTP Military Department Chief
Based on GKO decree #2559ss issued on December 2nd, 1942, you are instructed to produce and deliver products according to the attached deadlines, prices, blueprints, and technical requirements in the first quarter of 1943, totaling up to a price of 60 million rubles.
Note: the temporary cost of a SU-35 SPG for the 1st quarter, agreed upon with the NKTP, is 200,000 rubles. The cost of the cannon is not included in the price.
Until the main conditions of delivery are approved, the conditions of delivery will be as follows:
- The acceptance of products is performed by the customer at the factory, upon production of the passports, signed by the factory director and QA department head, with a certificate of quality and completeness of the product.
Upon completion of acceptance, the military representative hands out a receipt (certificate) with a seal.
- Accepted products are paid for when the bill is received from the supplier with the military representative acceptance document (receipt or certificate) attached and the date of acceptance stated in the bill.
NOTE: If the military representative is permitted to accept bills on the spot, the factory can produce a demand for payment and a bill with attached documents for the necessary acceptance by the military representative.
- For failing to meet deadlines and deliver products established by this document, the supplier pays the customer a penalty of 5% of the cost of the late product.
- For failing to pay the supplier on time, the customer pays a penalty of 0.05% of the cost of the unpaid product per day.
- Bills, correspondence, and complaints must be sent to Moscow, 12 Solyanka, GAU FPO, and technical questions must be addressed to GAU UMT and SA.
- The customer's account number is #4974 in the Moscow branch of the State Bank, section 18 article 49 of the NKO budget for 1943.
- The supplier must confirm the receipt of this letter by telegraph.
GAU UMT and SA Chief, Engineer-Colonel Datsyuk.
January 26th, 1943
Attachment: ledger on 1 page.
100 SU-35 SPGs according to blueprints of the experimental prototype.