"Order of the People's Commissar of Medium Machinebuilding of the USSR #320ss
July 12th, 1941
To ensure timely delivery of spare parts for KV and T-34 tanks to their destinations and reduction of tank repair times, I order that:
- Kirov factory director comrade Zaltsmann and Chelyabinsk Tractor Factory director comrade Shor must send a full set of parts with every 7 KV tanks according to attachments 1 and 2.
- Factory #183 director comrade Maksarev and Stalingrad Tractor Factory director comrade Dulkin must send a full set of parts with every 10 T-34 tanks according to attachments 3 and 4.
- Factory #75 director comrade Kochetkov must send a full set of parts with every 7 V-2K diesel engines sent to Kirov and Chelyabinsk factories and 10 V2-34 engines sent to STZ and factory #183 according to attachments #2 and 4.
- All parts and assemblies listed (section 1 of attachments) will be debited to the NKO parts list for the plan of the second half of 1941.
- Components and assemblies received by factories from subcontractors will be debited to the NKO by GABTU representatives.
- Begin equipping vehicles with spare parts immediately upon receiving this order.
Signed by S.A. Akopov on behalf of Deputy People's Commissar of Medium Machinebuilding of the USSR, V. Malyshev"