We the undesigned, designer of plant 520 comrade A.A. Maloshtanov, representative of the Kirov factory comrade L.N. Kondrashev, representative of the AU comrade M.R. Vorzheinov, representative of plant 509 comrade E.S. Mezhevikin, compose the present act to certify that the following chances were introduced into the turret of the A-34 during the installation of the L-11 system:
- The left carrier of the brass catcher is affixed to the mantlet, and because of this it is installed via an adapter.
- The casing of the hand firing mechanism is installed in a new place, as a result of which the trigger was re-welded, the openings in the control panel were re-drilled, and the right side of the brass catcher was trimmed.
- The recoil guard was trimmed as it clipped the recoil indicator.
- The breech handle was shortened by 20 mm.
- The shell catcher lock was shortened by 18 mm.
- The elevation mechanism boss was trimmed.
- A cylindrical handle was installed to rotate the PT-1 head instead of a flywheel.
- Trigger pedals from the 45 mm system were used.
- The semiautomatic mechanism cutoff from the L-10 system was installed (the cutoff from the L-11 doesn't fit).
All aforementioned changes do not decrease the quality of work of the L-11 system, except the L-10 cutoff, which does not allow firing with the semiautomatic mechanism disabled."
February 21st, 1940"