- Name: Ivan Mikhailovich Harlamov
- Rank: Junior Lieutenant
- Position, unit: M4A2 tank commander, 2nd tank company, 53rd Tank Regiment, 69th Mechanized Brigade of the 9th Mechanized Corps
is nominated for the Order of the Red Star.
- Year of Birth: 1922
- Nationality: Russian
- Party affiliation: VLKSM member since 1938
- Participated in the Civil War and subsequent action in defense of the USSR or Patriotic War: Patriotic War, Voronezh Front since September 17th, 1943
- Wounds or contusions in the Patriotic War: none
- In the Red Army since: 1941
- Recruited by: Skopinskoye recruitment office, Moscow oblast
Brief and specific description of heroism: Junior Lieutenant Harlamov, the commander of the regiment commander's personal tank, demonstrated exceptional bravery and gumption in the region of height 201.8 north-west of Grigoryevka on September 29th, 1943. As a crewman he energetically helped command the regiment's companies. Under fire he made his way to individual tanks and passed on the regiment commander's orders. He observed the battlefield well and directed fire accurately. The regiment commander's tank destroyed and burned a Tiger tank, an observation post with one car and partially crushed and partially destroyed a mortar battery.
For bravery, gumption, courage, and precise execution of orders comrade Harlamov is worthy of the Order of the Red Star."